Every year I look forward to festival season and if I’m honest, I love watching it all play out on my feed. From the outfits to hair and everything in between. I LIVE for it. Anyone else? This year was my first year to attend Coachella, so I knew I had to take good care of my hair. Thankfully, as the official haircare sponsor of Coachella, Stagecoach
The Pantene Festival Hair Kit includes one Dry Shampoo, one Airspray (alcohol-free hairspray), one ampoule of the Intense Rescue Shots, one On-The-Go Frizz Iron, and two Nourishing Mask sachets. For pre, during and post-festival, this is the kit for you!
How & When to Use Pre/During Festival:
- Dry Shampoo – Absorbs oil and instantly refreshes hair without washing for a fresh and clean look, even on the second or third day! Spray at the roots, or wherever refreshment is needed most, and massage thoroughly with fingertips.
- On-The-Go Frizz Iron – This smells INCREDIBLE. This is a pocket size frizz control at the mercy of one run through your hair. No water or heat needed! Controls frizz and fly-aways without heat or water. Close the Frizz Iron around your hair and glide it from top to bottom for ultimate humidity control.
- Airspray – Pantene’s alcohol-free hairspray can be used to lock in curls or braids before heading out for the festival. The Airspray creates a brushable finish, locks out humidity and adds shine for a strong and lasting frizz control.
- Intense Rescue Shots – ideal for post-festival hair as it noticeably repairs extreme damage to hair in one use – this is Pantene’s first at-home rescue treatment imported from Brazil, and it is currently the #1 selling NEW treatment item across the haircare category. After washing your hair with shampoo, massage from root to tip, targeting areas that see the most damage. Leave in for 30 seconds, rinse for 30 seconds. Don’t over-rinse!
- Nourishing Mask sachets – delivers a nourishing boost of hydration to dry or parched hair. While in the shower, after shampooing, comb mask into your hair from mid-shaft to the ends. Leave on for 5-7 minutes or longer if desired. Rinse thoroughly after use.
You can get your very own Festival Hair Kit delivered to your doorstep. And it’s available for Prime Shipping!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Pantene. The opinions and text are all mine.