THE RELAUNCH: It’s About Damn Time

A Note from Marissa

I wanted to sit down and talk with you about a couple of things and why this is has had a sudden change (I hate change, so this is actually pretty hard for me). I truly haven’t been happy with the content I’ve been posting. As I’ve been wanting to completely renew what I had in mind for this site plus what my hearts been wanting it took a bit longer than expected.. but I’m so glad it did.

As some of you may know I quit my full time job to be a full time “blogger”. In the beginning I was motivated and driven. I knew exactly what I wanted, what I wanted to write about and the brand I had in mind. Throughout these last couple of months to year my drive has diminished. I found myself hating to open my computer, not wanting to share my life with well, anyone. So to post my feelings on the internet was a bit much. I was discouraged because I continuously compared myself to where I was to where others were. Now, if you’re a blogger or influencer you know this can easily get you.

From shape to size, blonde or brunette, followers and fans… It started to end it all. So from here on this will be a journey. A journey of firsts and some lasts. I have never been more driven and determined to perfect this dream that I’ve had for years. If you’ve followed me from the beginning, thank you. If you’re a new follower, thank you. If you’re a friend, thank you. If you’re a subscriber, thank you. (but like go subscribe, you’ll get an email every time I post) I know I’m not perfect and I know this is a lot of work but I want to continue to share my journey with all of you. Starting first with, my story. Raw, unshelled story of my life, my sturggles and my triumphs. This will be posted this week.. *I’m already sweating* Swallowing my pride and sharing something that I hope will encourage at least one person. Which is ultimately my goal and give someone a string of hope, because I needed that at one point in my life too. I love you guys, welcome to the new and updated blog! Comment down below what you want to know about!

1. Dan
    January 29, 2017 / 7:49 pm

I’m so excited about the relaunch. Well what I want and maybe is expect are advices. My life’s a mess and I just need someone to kick my butt tbh. I would love to hear how to handle situations

2. Mae
    January 29, 2017 / 8:08 pm

Thoughts , worries, or opinions on our president and his current ideas.

3. Debbie Goldberg
    January 29, 2017 / 8:16 pm

I have to say, I’ve been following you since the beginning, and you have inspired me already. I can’t wait for what’s to come. I would love to hear about your journey like you said, but also, how to handle situations in a healthy and not harmful way.

4. January 29, 2017 / 8:22 pm

I’ve been trying to start a proper blog for the last 2 months whilst juggling my studies and now I’ve decided I’m going to take the plunge! I guess I hope to see relatable posts and posts that little 21 year old me can read and open my mind to the scary world of adulthood! I’m glad to see you writing again and I wish you all the best, just know that one of your original followers is still here

5. Tara
    January 29, 2017 / 8:29 pm

I love your motivation & enthusiasm to make things better! I struggle with constant worrying and not being as optimistic as I would like to be. I’m so happy that you’re blogging again!

6. Patty
    January 29, 2017 / 8:32 pm

Why don’t you write small novels, you have very good writing skills.

7. Karla
    January 29, 2017 / 8:34 pm

Proud of you Marissa!

8. Tay Alves
    January 29, 2017 / 8:59 pm

I’m so excited and happy for you! Can’t wait for what’s coming next!! Love you too. 💓🙌

9. Averey
    January 29, 2017 / 9:11 pm

I’m so excited! I’ve followed your blog since the beginning and I’m so proud of you, you’re so brave! Never give up, your words are truly inspiring

10. Caroline
    February 1, 2017 / 6:33 pm

Proud of you, Marissa!! Thank you for being vulnerable.